2002 - 2126

2002 - 2126







.
.

As humans





Some time ago, during a trip, I amused myself fantasizing that a crow, which I found in a park and lovingly i talked to as it answered me, followed me for thousands of kilometers. Maybe because it was grey and i had not seen a grey crow before, it caught my attention so i began to see grey crows everywhere that week. The other day, a grey crow perched on the wall of my yard. For at least five minutes, it stayed looking at me between the anxiety of several habitual birds. Sure it was not the same crow, but it made me think if, in some way, could be it possible.
I did not know how intelligent a crow can be. Now that I know, I love them more, but, at the same time, I am more frightened of them too. This emotion could be similar to what the rest of animals feel about us.



Hace algún tiempo, durante un viaje, me entretuve fantaseando que un cuervo, el cual encontré en un parque y al que había hablado cariñosamente encontrando su respuesta, me siguió durante miles de kilómetros. Quizás porque era gris y no había visto un cuervo gris antes, me llamó la atención, así que empecé a ver cuervos grises en todas partes esa semana. El otro día, un cuervo gris se posó en el muro de mi patio. Por lo menos durante cinco minutos, se quedó mirándome entre la ansiedad de varios pájaros habituales. Claro que no era el mismo cuervo, pero me hizo pensar si, de alguna manera, puede ser posible.
Yo no sabía cuán inteligente un cuervo puede ser. Ahora que lo sé,  los amo más, pero, al mismo tiempo, también me dan más miedo. Esta emoción podría ser similar a lo que el resto de animales siente hacia nosotros.


http://www.ted.com/talks/joshua_klein_on_the_intelligence_of_crows.html
                                                                               http://www.josh.is/

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed
and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post.
Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!


Also visit my web-site; Http://www.hjcustomjewelry.Com/investigating-rudimentary-details-for-Modcloth-coupon-code/

TEMAS ANTERIORES / PREVIOUS ISSUES













Licencia Creative Commons
lucilíneas por Alicia García Monedero se distribuye bajo una Licencia Creative Commons Atribución-NoComercial-SinDerivar 4.0 Internacional.